Monday, October 12, 2009

What Diet? Day 17 Monday Columbus Day

We closed camp up today. It took us about 4 hours to do everything and then another 3 hours to drive home. But, we are here, now, and ready for another winter in the mountains.

BREAKFAST: Same as the last two days, pretty much: bacon, eggs, 6-grain toast, apple cider, and skim milk.

LUNCH: We stopped at the service plaza in Gray on the turnpike. They have a Starbucks and an Uno. I picked a prepared sandwich of turkey, provolone, lettuce, and mayo on multigrain bread. It was okay but the bread was dry so I tore most of it off and just ate the meat and cheese.

SUPPER: I made a chicken sandwich with the leftovers from the beer-can chicken we had on Saturday night. I mixed it up with canola mayo and had it on a WW Deli Flat, toasted, with Benecol and Boston lettuce.

Then I was still hungry so had about half a small bag of Cape Cod Sweet Cream Butter Popcorn. Good stuff! I also had a couple glasses of merlot.

EXERCISE: I didn't go out for a walk but I moved around a lot closing up camp and then unloading everything when we got home.

Back to a normal schedule tomorrow. Good! Of course, Gary is here with me so that means I'll have to actually make meals!

I'm scared to get on the scale tomorrow! Actually, tomorrow might not be too bad; I've noticed that the weekend takes a couple days to catch up with me. We'll see what happens on Wed. and Thurs.

Here's a picture of our lobster on Sunday night taken by my camper friend, Donna.















1 comment:

So it's come to this... said...

Wow this looks yummy! I love your reading blog by the way. I have ordered several of your suggested titles.
Thanks for stopping by.