Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Diet Day 13: Tuesday

WEIGHT: 165.1 Yes, the weekend really caught up to me! But, I know from past experience that dieting is not linear and that it has its ups and downs so I'm not discouraged.

BREAKFAST: Bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats and Wheaties with sliced banana and skim milk.

LUNCH: Low-sodium turkey breast (I'm not sure why I bought the low-sodium one because I ended up putting celery salt on it!) on WW Deli Flat with 1 tbls. canola mayo and 1/2 tsp. horseradish sauce and roasted red peppers. 1 apple. Water.

SUPPER: 1 WW English muffin, toasted and covered with Benecol, 2 thick slices of an heirloom tomato, and chicken salad mixed with about a tablespoon of canola mayo and 1/2 tsp. of horseradish sauce (gives it a nice zip!). Small glass of skim milk.

SNACK: a cup of Smartfood popcorn

EXERCISE: After school I walked around Peninsula Park for about 45 minutes. So beautiful! Then tonight I went around the block 8 times=2 miles.

No comments: