Sunday, October 4, 2009

Dieting on...Day 11: Sunday

BREAKFAST: 2 slices of WW toast with Benecol and tuna salad on top. I used a whole can of tuna. Have you noticed how small the cans have gotten lately? I mixed in about a table spoon of canola mayo and 1/2 teaspoon chopped red onion. To drink I had apple cider. I ate about 8:30.

I'll be adding more as the day goes on...

LUNCH: 4 pm. I stopped at McDonald's in South Paris and had 3 filets. Yes, that's right 3! BUT, I took the top bun and part of the bottom bun off so it really was not that much. I sat in the parking lot reading a whole chapter in my book Shangai Girls. The sun was just coming out after a rainy weekend and it was so peaceful.

SUPPER: Triscuits with whipped cream cheese. Not the best choice but I'm weak! I do so much better during the week; weekends are tough!

EXERCISE: Not much today. I walked to the office at camp and I went once around the block tonight. I wanted to watch The Amazing Race.

1 comment:

SandyCarlson said...

Sounds like a good, solid breakfast to get the day going. I will try this.

Good luck with your diet.