Thursday, October 22, 2009

Day 27 of The Diet Thursday

WEIGHT: 160.6

BREAKFAST: bowl of Wheaties with sliced banana and skim milk.

SNACK: cup of low-fat Smartfood popcorn

LUNCH: lean ham with canola mayo and horseradish sauce on a WW Deli Flat, an apple and carrot sticks.

SUPPER: seafood salad on a WW English muffin and leftover squash. Glass of skim milk

DESSERT: I actually had this last night and not tonight but forgot to list it then: a tiny piece of apple pie that my mother-in-law made with a small scoop of vanilla ice cream.

EXERCISE: Hiked about 3/4 of the way up Mt. Jasper. My heart was beating away and I was breathing pretty hard but I managed to keep up with the kids, thank you very much!

I was all set to go out for a walk tonight but when I opened the door, I saw that it was pouring and cold so I changed my mind.

Here are a couple candid pictures of Kylie from last night.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kylie is growing up so fast! Tell her to stop! She is just precious!

Flassie's Fil'a said...

I usually pray and the windows of heaven open so I can go for a walk,
without getting drenced. Try it. It works for me.

The other day as soon as I walked into the apartment it just started pouring down rain.

Kylie is so cute!!

God Bless You and Yours!!!

Flassie's Fil'a said...

As soon as I walked in from my daily walk it started pouring down. I forgot to mention the important part.