Friday, October 30, 2009

This Isn't Day 35 of the Diet: Friday

I goofed on the counting. Today is the 36th day or 37th. I began on a Thursday so the following Thursday would have been day 8, then the next Thursday would have been day 15, then 22, then 29, then 36 would have been yesterday so today would be day 37. I don't know! I've got to look at a calendar!

WEIGHT: 159.2

BREAKFAST: 1/2 English muffin with Benecol and chicken salad, a banana, and a glass of skim milk

SNACK: a cup of Smartfood popcorn

LUNCH: chicken salad in a WW Deli Flat with an apple and carrot sticks.

COCKTAIL HOUR: 2 glasses of merlot. I needed this after a head-on with a student that sent me reeling, a horrible 4th block class, and a call from my sister saying that my mom is in the hospital. ( I know, that's no excuse!)

SUPPER: a bowl of leftover Chinese Pie and another glass of merlot

EXERCISE: I walked for about 45 minutes tonight.

No comments: