Thursday, October 15, 2009

Day 20 of the Diet; Thursday

WEIGHT: 161.5 I know, I didn't believe it, either. I even got on a second time and it read the same thing.

BREAKFAST: 1/2 WW English muffin with Benecol, canola mayo, and 2 slices of natural ham. Half an apple and skim milk.

SNACK: 2 Ak-Mak crackers with natural peanut butter

LUNCH: 1 slice of pepperjack cheese, natural turkey breast, canola mayo, and Boston lettuce on a WW Deli Flat. 1/2 an apple. A few carrot sticks.

SNACK: 1/2 cup of Sweet Cream Butter popcorn. Then my friend Dottie visited and we had a glass of merlot and a few corn chips with guacamole dip. Dottie's husband, Stan, fell off a roof 12 days ago and has been in an induced coma ever since. He has a broken hip, femur, wrist, ribs, vertebrae and concussion. He's at Dartmouth Hitchcock Hospital several hours away. She's been with him since it happened but came up for two days to take care of her English classes. She's a teacher at the junior high. We chatted for awhile then went out to eat.

SUPPER: Mary's Pizza Parlor. I controlled myself and only had a Sicilian salad with ranch dressing. Usually, I order a large Manicotti so I felt good about this choice. And it was delish. I also had a glass of chianti.

EXERCISE: When we got home from supper, I took a walk up around the Russian Church which took about a half hour and was mostly uphill. Felt good!

No comments: