Thursday, October 1, 2009

A Week into the Diet: Day 8: Thursday

BEGINNING WEIGHT: 167
TODAY'S WEIGHT: 163.5

I'm happy with that especially after the poor choices last weekend.

BREAKFAST: WW English muffin with natural peanut butter and sliced banana and a glass of skim milk

SNACK: small handful of mixed nuts

LUNCH: tuna salad made with about a tablespoon of canola mayo and chopped red onions on a WW Deli Flat with romaine lettuce that I got from the farm stand last weekend. This is the same lettuce I've used all week.

SUPPER: I made another WW pita pizza using all kinds of leftovers: Alfredo sauce, 1 slice of pepperjack cheese, sliced tomatoes, chicken (It's finally all gone!), red onion, two kinds of red peppers (bell and cherry), broccoli, and parmesan cheese. (So, so good! I could have eaten two but controlled myself.) Plus a glass of skim milk.

EXERCISE: 8 times around the block for about 2 miles. A half mile of it was uphill.

Well, I did really well all week but am heading to camp after school tomorrow and who knows what will happen there. Gary already told me that we're going out to eat when I get there.

No comments: