Friday, October 2, 2009

Still Dieting...mostly! Day 9 Friday

WEIGHT: 163.0

BREAKFAST: WW English muffin with tuna salad, 1/2 banana, glass of skim milk

SNACK: cup of Smartfood popcorn

LUNCH: 1/2 WW pita with tuna salad and lettuce. (It was the end of the week and that's all I had left). 1 carrot stick that Shawn brought in from his garden. 1/2 cup popcorn

SUPPER: Kerryman's Pub. 1 glass merlot, 1 cup of seafood chowder (shrimp, scallops, haddock, and lobster!), 1 cheeseburger with lettuce, tomatoes, and mayo (Yes, I could have done better but I was just hankering for one!) and a big glass of water

EXERCISE: Well, that hasn't happened yet but I have high hopes of walking around the campground....

And I did! I walked around twice for over a mile. I measured it once and it's .6 of a mile around.

No comments: