Saturday, October 31, 2009

Day 38 of the Diet: Saturday

WEIGHT: 159.0

BREAKFAST: Breakfast sandwich of WW English muffin, fried egg, 1/2 piece of bacon, and a slice of pepperjack cheese. Glass of skim milk.

LUNCH: turkey breast, swiss cheese, tomatoes, lettuce on whole grain bread with lite mayo in the cafeteria at Dartmouth Hitchcock Hospital in Hanover.

SUPPER: Quesadilla made with a whole wheat tortilla, 4 cheese Mexican blend cheese, tomatoes, chicken breast, salsa, and sour cream. A glass and a half of merlot.

EXERCISE: Not much! We drove 2 1/2 hours each way to visit our friend Stan in the hospital. I want to take a walk tonight but it's crappy out: spitting rain and high winds. So, I think I'm going to be lazy.

I took my camera with me today and took pictures all the way down through the windows. Here are a couple:



Saw this between Stark and Groveton


Here's the Covered Bridge in Groveton. Darn telephone wires!



And this is the Covered Bridge in Stark.

1 comment:

jimpurdy1943@yahoo.com said...

Interesting pictures!

Best wishes with your diet.