Wednesday, October 28, 2009

33 days of Dieting: Wednesday

WEIGHT: 159.7

BREAKFAST: 1/2 WW English muffin with Benecol and chicken salad, a banana, and a glass of skim milk.

SNACK: 6 Triscuit Crisps with natural peanut butter

LUNCH: Chicken salad on a WW Deli Flat and an apple

SUPPER: We went to Crabby Jack's in Gorham with Gloria and Dottie and her son, Daniel. I started with 4 tortilla chips and a bit of salsa. I intended to have just one glass of merlot but a buddy of Gary's bought us drinks so I had to have two glasses! I also had the seafood combo of fried shrimp and scallops (I know, I know!), mashed potatoes, and cole slaw. Afterwards, we went to my mother-in-law's for her pumpkin pie. She tried to give me a huge slice but I cut myself a very small piece, instead.

EXERCISE: When we got home I walked around the block for about a half hour.

No comments: