Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Plugging Away at the Diet Day 18 Tuesday

WEIGHT: 163.6

BREAKFAST: bowl of Wheaties with sliced banana. I got that ready before I realized that we were out of milk. Hmmm...what to do? I poured in about a tablespoon of half & half and then filled the bowl with water. It wasn't that good!

SNACK: a cup of Cape Cod Sweet Cream Butter popcorn. So good!

LUNCH: chicken salad in a WW Deli Flat with Boston lettuce. 1/2 cup of the popcorn. Water.

SUPPER: sandwich with natural ham, swiss cheese, canola mayo, dijon mustard on WW bread toasted. I also had one taste of potato salad and coleslaw that came from the grocery store leftover from the weekend. Bleck! The rest went into the garbage.

EXERCISE: I walked 8 times around the block. It was cold! I had to wear my parka, hat, and gloves. We are having a little pre-winter weather. Check out what we woke up to this morning!

No comments: