Thursday, October 8, 2009

Beginning Week 3 of the Diet: Day 15 Thursday

WEIGHT: 163.4 The right direction!

BREAKFAST: 1 WW English muffin with Benecol, a little mayo, 1 slice of pepperjack cheese, and turkey breast. Glass of skim milk.

VITAMINS: Centrum Silver, fish oil, calcium, Vitamin C, and vitamin D

SNACK: cup of Smartfood popcorn.

LUNCH: Chicken salad on WW Deli Flat. A few nuts. 2 golden cherry tomatoes

SUPPER: 2 hamburgers. I used ground chuck and put sauteed onions and peppers, mayo, horseradish sauce, Howard's Hot Pepper Relish, and crunchy Boston lettuce on it. I used the WW Deli flats for my bun.

EXERCISE: I walked for half an hour. I also changed my bed and did some laundry which is in the cellar so I ran up and down the stairs quite a few times.

THOUGHTS: No school tomorrow. Teachers have workshops at White Mountain Regional High School. I signed up for a photography one. They supply the lunch which will be a turkey wrap using a white tortilla, chips, and a cookie. I'll give my chips away and don't like sweets so the cookie isn't a problem.

Then I'll head to camp for the long Columbus Day weekend. We have company coming so eating will be whatever. I'm going to TRY to make wise choices but who knows!

On Monday we have to close camp up for the winter then Gary will be coming home creating another challenge to eat well because he works hard and needs a big meal so I'll actually have to start cooking again. It's a whole new mindset.

1 comment:

SandyCarlson said...

I sure do enjoy your blog!