Sunday, October 11, 2009

Weekend dieting? Day 16 Saturday

BREAKFAST: 2 pieces of maple-flavored bacon, 2 fried eggs over easy, and 2 pieces of 6-grain Italian bread toasted, 1 apple, 1 glass of skim milk. This is a normal breakfast for us at camp. No wonder I gained weight this summer!

SUPPER: Breakfast was late so no lunch. Instead, we had an early supper with friends Don and Mich and Donna and Ralph because we were eating outside and we wanted to get done before it got too dark.

Beer-can chicken. I had a breast and I made a sandwich with it on that 6-grain Italian bread with butter. I also had potatoes that were cooked on the grill in tin foil, sliced with onions and butter. Plus, a salad with Thousand Island dressing. 1 shrimp cocktail (I planned on having more but they weren't quite thawed out when I had the first and then was too full after eating.) 3 glasses of merlot throughout the evening from 5-11.

We sat around the campfire since it got really cool, like in the 30s!

EXERCISE: I biked to the beach which is about a mile and a half away. Going there didn't take much energy since the wind was on my back, but returning was tough because of a strong head wind. I also took a detour to the farm stand for fresh veggies.





Other than that, just the normal cleaning and doing laundry, etc.

No comments: