Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Two Weeks into the Diet: Day 14 Wednesday

WEIGHT: 163.9 Better!

BREAKFAST: 1 WW English muffin with Benecol and natural peanut butter, 1/2 apple, and a glass of skim milk

SNACK: a cup of Smartfood popcorn

LUNCH: turkey breast on a WW Deli Flat with roasted red pepper, canola mayo, and spicy brown mustard. Also half an apple and water.

SUPPER: Yummy pizza


I started with a whole wheat pita and spread about 1/2 a cup of Alfredo sauce on it and some pieces of the leftover heirloom tomato from last night.





Then some sliced zucchini








Chopped jalapeno pepper






Chopped green pepper








Leftover chicken and just a few pieces of chopped onion








Shredded cheese. I only had 4-cheese Mexican.






I baked it at 450 for 8 minutes.


Delish!


Diet food? Well, somewhat! Plus, I needed to use up all the leftovers.


EXERCISE: Walked two miles. I also hauled an old trunk up out of the cellar and cleaned it and polished it to use as a coffee table in the living room.


2 comments:

Flassie's Fil'a said...

This weekend must of been a Pizza Marathon on Creat TV. Seems all day that is what chefs were cooking.

Love the trunk. I use to set on one that was a bit larger when I was a kid. At Christmas time our tree was on it with gifts under it.

Flassie's Fil'a said...

I mean the gift were under the tree not the trunk.