Friday, October 9, 2009

Sort of Dieting Day 15 Friday

WEIGHT: 163.7 Maybe 2 hamburgers last night wasn't such a good idea!

BREAKFAST: 1 WW English muffin with Benecol and peanut butter and sliced banana. Water (I ran out of milk. Hate that!)

LUNCH: salad with a little rnch dressing. Turkey and cheese wrap with 1 pkg mayo on white tortilla. I ate a few bites then just took the meat and cheese out and ate it without the wrap. There was also a cupcake but I had no trouble giving that away. I was happy to see the salad instead of chips!

SUPPER: We went to Kerryman's (again) and I ordered scallops with baked potato and corn and cole slaw. I put one small container of butter on the potato and another on the corn. I also put about a tsp. of sour cream on the potato. It was a small potato and I didn't even eat the whole thing. I did eat all the scallops, though, and they were delicious! Oh, and I dunked them in tartar sauce. 2 glasses or merlot, too.

EXERCISE: I parked about a quarter of a mile from the school where our workshops were held and it was uphill so I got a little walk this morning. Other than that, not much exercise, I'm afraid. I should go out for a walk right now, but it has started to rain and I'm pooped!

No comments: