Saturday, October 17, 2009

Still Plugging Away at the Diet: Day 22 Saturday

WEIGHT: 162.0

BREAKFAST: 1/2 WW English muffin with tuna salad. 1/2 cup of crushed pineapple. It was the only fruit I could find in the house. I've GOT to go shopping! And a glass of skim milk.

LUNCH: turkey breast and pepperjack cheese on a grilled WW Deli flat. I used Olive Oil for the grilling. And a glass of skim milk.

SUPPER: I had a Spamwich. Bad, I know. I think Spam is one of The. Worst. Foods. But, once in awhile I just gotta have it! Anyway, I fried it up in EVOO and also fried an egg, smooshing the yolk. Then I put a slice of pepperjack cheese on a lightly toasted and Benecolled WW Deli Flat, then the spam, then the egg. So, so good! Now, normally, I'd have had two but I controlled myself and just stuck to one. I also had a glass and a half of merlot.

EXERCISE: I cleaned and did laundry. The washer and dryer are in the cellar and our bedroom is on the second floor, so I went up and down two flights of stairs plenty. I also cleaned the bathroom, our bedroom, and the kitchen.

Tonight, after that nutritious supper, I went for a walk for about a mile and a half with a quarter of it uphill. 35 degrees, no wind, perfect!


COMMENT: I never had any vegetables today! How awful is that?!

1 comment:

b said...

I am here with you Linda...my weight seems to be moving south. I, like you, have a diet that is totally dependent on what is in the fridge. I hate grocery shopping!

Good luck.

b

http://torristravels.blogspot.com/2009/10/one-mans-junk-sunday-scribblings.html