Sunday, November 22, 2009

Day 59: Saturday

WEIGHT: 156.9

BREAKFAST: omelette with green peppers, caramelized onions, 1 slice of bacon, and cheese and 2 slices of homemade WW toast, a banana, and a glass of apple cider

SNACK: More Triscuits than I should have had with a dip I made from leftover tuna salad, cream cheese with chives, sour cream and Knorr vegetable soup. 2 Margaritas with Dottie. These are so good. It's a good thing I don't drink them very often because they're high in calories. To make a batch: 12 ounces of tequilla (I used Jose Cuervo Especiale), 1 can of frozen limeaid, 1 can of 7-up (I used diet...big deal!), and 1 bottle of Carona beer.

SUPPER: Gary made this: 2 fried eggs, 2 pieces of bacon, 2 pieces of my homemade WW toast.

EXERCISE: After Dottie left I went for my usual walk and stayed out a full hour in the 30 degree temps. Beautiful!

No comments: