Friday, November 6, 2009

44 Days of Dieting: Friday

WEIGHT: 159.0

BREAKFAST: 1/2 English muffin with smart Balance w/ olive oil, canola mayo, and turkey breast, a banana, and a glass of skim milk

SNACK: 6 Triscuit crisps with natural peanut butter

LUNCH: Natural chicken breast sandwich with canola mayo on homemade wheat bread, carrot sticks

SUPPER: Gary made it! 2 slices of bacon, scrambled eggs with green peppers and onions, and 2 pieces of homemade toast with....BUTTER! So damn good! 2 glasses of merlot.

EXERCISE: Not a hell of a lot! I ran from my room to the office and back this afternoon. I should be out walking around the block as we speak but I just don't feel like it! Blame the wine. Blame Friday night. Blame the temperature in the teens. Blame my laziness. Blame me! I'm going to bed.

No comments: