Thursday, November 12, 2009

50 Days of Dieting: Thursday

WEIGHT: 160.0 I'm not happy! But, I know the last few days have not really been conducive to losing weight.

BREAKFAST: 1 piece of WW homemade toast with Smart Balance, canola mayo, and ham, a banana, and a glass of skim milk.

SNACK: This was bad! My third block kids have been working on cookbooks and today they had to bring in one of the recipes that they'd made. I took tiny pieces of the following: calzone roll-up (this was delish!), lemon crispy cookies, magic bars (butterscotch chips, chocolate chips, coconut, and I don't know what else but it was good), pumpkin muffins (Yum!), cheesecake (This didn't set too well but the edges were fine), and a chocolate-banana smoothie (surprisingly good!)

LUNCH: Yes, I still ate lunch! Ham on a WW Deli Flat with canola mayo, an apple

SUPPER: pork chops, potatoes, and carrots. A glass of skim milk

EXERCISE: When I got home from school I walked to the Post Office. A good half of the walk was uphill. It took me about a half hour.

No comments: