Wednesday, November 4, 2009

6 Weeks of dieting: Day 42: Wednesday

WEIGHT: 157.9 I like the looks of that! But it won't last long; wait until you see what I ate for supper!

BREAKFAST: 1/2 WW English muffin with Benecol and shrimp salad made with canola mayo and chopped celery, a banana, and a glass of skim milk.

SNACK: 6 Triscuit Crisps with natural peanut butter

LUNCH: Shrimp salad on my homemade wheat bread, an apple, and carrot sticks.

SNACK: a glass of merlot. Dottie came over to visit.

SUPPER: We went to Sinibaldi's with my mother-in-law and Dottie. I started with another glass of merlot, corn chowder, and a salad with ranch dressing. For my entree I had Chicken Dijon which was 2 chicken breasts grilled and brushed with honey dijon sauce. I also had a baked potato with just one pat of butter and a little sour cream. I ate everything! And enjoyed it!

EXERCISE: I walked for about 45 minutes when we got home from the restaurant.

No comments: