Friday, January 15, 2010

Thursday's Eating

WEIGHT: I was running a bit late and forgot to hop on the scale.

BREAKFAST: 1 slice of WW toast with Benecol and chicken salad made with canola mayo, a banana, and a glass of apple cider.

LUNCH: tunal salad in a WW Deli Flat, Smartfood popcorn, (Never had time to eat my snack during third block like I usually do because we went to the library and food is not allowed in there.) and a clementine.

SUPPER: I made a casserole with the leftover chicken.  It was not low calorie, I'm afraid, since I mixed up sour cream, evaporated milk, leftover Alfredo sauce, leftover cheese sauce, green peppers, mushrooms, tobasco sauce, garlic powder, and ground cayenne pepper, and the chicken, put it in a casserole dish and sprinkled cheddar cheese on the top, then baked it for 40 minutes or so.  Pretty darn tasty!  I also had a glass of merlot with that.

EXERCISE: I walked for almost an hour.  I needed it!

No comments: