Friday, January 1, 2010

This Is Not a Diet!

I'm just going to continue to list my weight and exercise and what I eat to keep myself honest. I need this because...well, just look at what I ate today! I love vacations but, in a way, will be glad to get back to my normal routine of eating and exercising next week.

Weight: 157.7

Breakfast: 2 slices of homemade WW toast with Benecol and seafood salad, a cup of decaf with half and half and Bailey's.

Lunch: a helping of Chinese Pie (hamburg, creamed corn, mashed potatoes)

Supper: salad with ranch dressing, 2 potato pancakes, 6 chicken fingers, one glass of merlot

Exercise: Nothing! I was very lazy.

3 comments:

Flassie's Fil'a said...

Happy Blessed New Year!!!

Flassie's Fil'a said...

PS. You need to check your blog entry Monday Dec. 7th at Something a Little New. You have some spam.

I have a lot to catch up on.

God Bless You and Yours!!!

Chris said...

As someone determined that 2010 will mean less of me I shall be keeping an eye on your loss!
I have a ticker on my blog which shows my loss. have a look at it? It is very encouraging!
Happy New Year
Chris x