Saturday, December 19, 2009

Secret Santa

I participated in my school's Secret Santa game last week. Each morning for 3 morning, the special ed kids deliver our small gifts.

I always open mine and read the clue in front of one of my classes and they help me try to figure out who my Secret Santa is.

On the fourth day we all meet at a popular local restaurant and take turns going around the table trying to guess who our Secret Santa is. If we guess right, we get our big gift. If not, then we have to wait until everyone is done for a second chance.

I guessed mine right away. Suzanne is our newest English teacher and I'm also her mentor.

For the background, I used the wrapping paper from one of the gifts.

In the top right is a thank you from the person I had. She also gave me a poinsettia plant. So thoughtful! She had a hard time with my clues and it took her a few tries. Here they are:

1. You can see me in the Berlin Daily Sun.

2. Or you can see me in the Berlin Dairy Bar.

3. If you still haven't figured out who I am, look for me in the Berlin Dance Studio.

Do you get it? My name is spelled out in the last three letter of Berlin and and first two letters of the next word. For example, Berlin Daily Sun.

Anyway, we had a blast!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Secret santas are so much fun. That is a beautiful way to remember your fun activity!

Lisa said...

Clever clues!! We used to play a scavenger hunt game with fun clues like that.

Flassie's Fil'a said...

So clever your clues!!

What fun way to do Secret Santa!!

God Bless You and Yours!!!