Sunday, December 20, 2009

My Mother-in-law's Scrapbook



I made this scrapbook for Gloria several years ago. This is a page about her father.


And this is her mother.



This is Gloria on her first wedding day in 1950.


Here she is with her firstborn son, my husband, Gary, and her second son, Derek, whom we always called Rick.


I got the biggest kick out of this series of photos. Gary was such an imp and here he throws snow into his baby brother's carriage.




Here she is with her second husband, Ken.




Gary is school. Can you see in that class picture that he's the only kid turned around?




Little League





Pictures of Gloria with my kids, Nathan and Erin.



Nathan and Rick had a great time this day. A few years later Ricky died.




Gloria visited us in 1992 when we spent the winter in Hawaii.



She and I had such a blast the day we went to Waimea Falls and spent way too much money on pearls and jewelry.






Here she is a few years ago enjoying a ride on our boat.



And then she bacame a great grandma to Kylie. Here she is holding her when she was one week old. I made this card for her birthday in the June after Kylie was born.




Here's the inside of the card.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hope you had a merry Christmas! I am so behind on my blog reading. This is an awesome scrapbook you made for your MIL.

Flassie's Fil'a said...

Lovely gift for your dmil.

Precious Memories to Cherish.

Gary has an Elvis look about him.
Maybe it's the mouth?

So funny the pic of him being the only one turned around to look back at the one taking the photo of the classmates.

God Bless You and Yours!!!