Sunday, December 13, 2009

Layer after Layer


This is another background inspired by Soul Journaling.

I started with sheet music, then applied a light layer of Gesso and wiped some of it off.

I did the reverse image of the wine opener that ended up looking like a person.

On top of the Gesso I wrote a bunch of adjectives.

Then I splattered paint over everything but I've got to learn how to splatter better.

After that I scribbled lines all over with a marker.

I also wrote my name with a pencil.

Lastly, I applied some blue metalic as a border and in a haphazard way over everything.

Very busy! But fun to play with! Oh, the red bow is from junk mail!

1 comment:

Flassie's Fil'a said...

Thanks for sharing the process!!

Love these pages!! Cute person too!!

God Bless You and Yours!!

Have a Merry Christmas,
Happy Holidays I wish for
You and Yours and a Very
Blessed New Year TOo!!!