Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Diet Day 7 Wednesday

WEIGHT: back to 164 on the nose.

BREAKFAST: bowl of Wheaties with raspberries and skim milk

SNACK: a cup of Smartfood popcorn

LUNCH: sliced chicken, tomatoes, and lettuce on a WW Deli Flat with 1 tablespoon canola mayo and 1/2 tsp. horseradish sauce. 1/2 cup popcorn. I always drink water at lunch.

SUPPER: Pita pizza: I used a whole wheat pita and drizzled about half a teaspoon of EVOO on it then covered it with the spaghetti sauce I made last night. Then I added a tablespoon of Alfredo sauce, chopped red onion, red bell pepper, broccoli, and mozzarella and parmesan cheeses. Then I baked it at 450 degrees for 8 minutes.

I love how the crust got nice and crispy.

It didn't look very big and I was a bit worried that it wouldn't be enough but it was. I ususally try to buy Joseph's pitas but I couldn't find them and had to settle for these smaller ones, instead.

I was tempted to have a glass of wine with it but decided to be smart and just had a small glass of skim milk. I'm so good I'm making myself sick!

EXERCISE: No rain tonight! Cold, though, in the 30s. Bracing! I walked about the same as last night, a mile and a half. I kind of lost track because I was talking on the phone with my mom. Tomorrow, she's moving from a rehab facility to an independent living apartment in a retirement community. She sounded excited and I'm happy for her.

DILEMMA: I'm dying for a snack but it's 8 pm and I really don't want to eat so late. But, maybe some fruit? I think I'll have a banana.

No comments: