Monday, September 28, 2009

The DD! Day 5 Monday

WEIGHT: 164. I wasn't sure I believed it since I didn't do very well over the weekend so I moved the scale from the rug in my bedroom to the hard floor of the bathroom and it still said the same thing.

BREAKFAST: bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats, sliced banana, and skim milk.

SNACK: 4 Triscuits with peanut butter

LUNCH: lean imported ham and swiss cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and red bell peppers on a WW Deli Flat bun with 1 tablespoon canola mayo and some spicy brown mustard. And carrot sticks. Eaten standing up in the cafeteria watching the kids eat their lunches. So much fun! I love lunch duty!

SNACK: Handful of Smartfood white cheddar popcorn

SUPPER: I bought a roasted chicken at the IGA and also some individual cups of brown rice that I just had to put in the microwave. I also sauteed some red onion, red bell pepper, and zucchini in olive oil, basil, rosemary, and salt and pepper and put the cooked rice in it and sprinkled about a tablesppon each of shredded mozzarella and parmesan cheese on top. Delish! I had three slices of chicken breast with that and a glass of skim milk.







EXERCISE: I walked 6 times around the block. One time I drove around and measured how far it was and it was a quarter of a mile so tonight I went a mile and a half. I would have gone further but it started to rain.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Sounds like you are making progress with the DD!! Yay for you!