Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Damn Diet! Day 4: Sunday

Gary hasn't bought any groceires for camp so we had to go out to eat for breakfast, again.

BREAKFAST: at Lucky Logger Landing at eleven o'clock: omelette with cheese and green peppers and a little hollandaise. It came on the side so I could add as much or little as I wanted. I also had about half of my homefries.

LUNCH: at home around 3:30 pm: I used the leftover seafood salad on a whole wheat tortilla with lettuce, red bell pepper, cucumbers, and tomatoes.

SNACK: I got hungry around 6:30 so had a handful of mixed nuts along with several glasses of water.

EXERCISE: I walked about a mile and a half, one quarter of it uphill with an umbrella, in the rain! But, it still felt good!

It's nice to be home where I can make my own choices. Of course, then I have no one to blame but myself!

1 comment:

Blame It On Nik said...

Linda, It was great to get your comment on my photoblog. How great to meet someone with a similar goal at a different point in life. I hope to be teaching English soon... but jobs are tough to come by now. I'm glad to know my photos reach someone out there! Good luck in learning.
-Nicole