Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Damn Diet: Day 3: Saturday

I knew it was going to be hard on the weekend...and it was!

I don't have a scale here so will weigh myself again on Monday morning.

BREAKFAST: The guys went fishing so Danielle and I went to Michele's Garden Cafe around eleven o'clock. I had Eggs Oscar: white English muffin with fresh asparagus, crabmeat, poached egg and hollandaise sauce. (So good!) And homefries. And I ate every last one!

SNACK: Apple I bought from the farm stand which they said was picked that morning. Yum! And a few peanuts. (Best meal of the day!)

SNACK: 4 broken pieces of Ak-Mak crackers with cream cheese, glass of merlot

SUPPER: We went to Ruby Tuesday's because Gary had some coupons. I had another glass of merlot, the salad bar (way too many itms to remember and I didn't make the best choices, unfortunately!), and Parmesan Shrimp with pasta. I ate about 2/3 of the pasta and all of the shrimp. (To die for!)

EXERCISE: Danielle and I walked around MacWorth Island for about an hour and I walked around the campground once when we got back from supper.

I'll be glad when the weekend is over and I'll be home by myself and can do better!

No comments: