Friday, September 25, 2009

The Damn Diet! Day 1: Thursday

Yes, I've decided to watch what I eat. Anyone who knows me, knows I love food but it's time to slow down a bit.

I debated about posting about my attempts but figured that it would be better for the whole world (well, at least the four or five people in the world who read this blog!) to know and keep me accountable.

I woke up yesterday morning and could barely button my pants so I got on the scale and was so disgusted with myself, that I decided right then and there to start eating better.

9/24 WEIGHT: 167

BREAKFAST: Honey Bunches of Oats with sliced banana and skim milk.

SNACK: 4 Triscuits with peanutbutter

LUNCH: Salad of lettuce, cucumber, greenbeans, golden cherry tomatoes, swiss cheese, and ham with a dressing of olive oil, raspberry vinegar, and dijon mustard

SNACK: a small handful of mixed nuts

SUPPER: at Dairy Bar with Dottie: glass of merlot, vegetable soup, scallop roll with tartar sauce (I tore off most of the huge roll it was in) I know, I know bad choices!

EXERCISE: We walked briskly from Dottie's house to the Dairy Bar which is about a mile each way.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Good luck, brave woman!!