Sunday, December 2, 2007

Three More

Nathan hadn't seen Kylie since Christmas so he was amazed at how much she'd grown. I really didn't want to use pink on this page but I didn't have much choice because of Kylie's outfit. So, I mixed brown with it and really liked the results: not too feminine and not too masculine.













Once Erin was done working at the ski area for the spring, she didn't need me to babysit anymore and, boy, did we miss seeing her every Sunday. Funny how these little ones burrow into our hearts and settle in!













These pictures were taken on Easter. Kylie is wearing the cute jumper that my friend sent her from Florida.

The stamp is one I had made but can't remember the web site just now. The stamps really work!

Great Gloria is what my husband's mother decided she wanted Kylie to call her. When she saw her last week, Kylie was actually able to say it, sort of: "Gweat Gloalia."

It was a beautiful day and Gary had his motorcycle out and couldn't resist putting his doorag on her head. Such a cute little biker chick!

2 comments:

Lucy said...

your baby is beautiful! I've always loved the pink/brown combo. Also love blue and brown. i just want to thank you VERY much for your kind comment. Seeing on your profile that you teach Eng. I am VERY flattered that you thought my post was well written. ( i have some self-confidence issues in that dept.!!). Glad to find a new blogger. hope you have a wonderful CHRISTMAS ( I am a lapsed Catholic as well! ) haha

Lisa said...

Linda, you come up with some very good layouts! I like how you choose your color combinations, too. I'm always happy to see you have visited my blog. One of these days I'm going to get around to posting more than just the challenges. But at least they keep me creating for now.