Saturday, December 1, 2007

Three Kylie Pages

Figured I'd add several pages this time so I can get this done and return to my visual journal.


The first image was taken on my birthday and I couldn't think of anything I'd rather do than baby sit her. "Gwampa" went down with me, too, and she slept on his shoulder for quite a while. It was a nice day so we took her for a walk in her stroller.




The following Saturday Erin brought her up to our house and she stayed overnight and graced us with her first smiles. It was so great to see her reacting to us. Gary even held her for about an hour. He'd stick his tongue out at her and she'd stick hers out right back at him. We knew then that she'd be a pip. I think that's the moment he really fell in love with her.



I didn't take any pictures of Kylie the following Sunday because on my way down to babysit, I hit some black ice and rolled my 4-Runner over and totaled it. Luckily, I had my seat belt on so didn't get hurt at all but I was shaken up and just couldn't do anything after that except hold her.



I was so lucky to be able to baby sit her every Sunday and watch her change.

2 comments:

Flassie's Fil'a said...

She is a Little Cutie!
So Adorable!
Tears in my eyes about you
flipping your rig and all you
could do is hold your precious Kylie.
Praise the Lord You were able
to walk away from that wreak.

Have a Blessed Month!!!

Anonymous said...

She is precious! And all your pages are beautiful! It will be so special for you to look at with her when she is older. Michele (Green Chair Studio)