Sunday, December 9, 2007

The Final Three




I wasn't sure what I was going to do with this page. There really wasn't a theme to it so I just started matching colors to the pictures and before I knew it, somehting was happening. I've always enjoyed Erin's visits, but this day was nuts with everything that was going on.












I was so happy to get back to babysitting Kylie when Erin went back to work at the mountain.
On this day we did my favorite thing: visited a bookstore.















This is the last page in the album. As it turned out I babysat Kylie on her first birthday. We had celebrated it before this day because both Erin and Shaun had to work. They get days off during the week but have to work on the weekends. Such is the ski business.

I really need to start an album for her second year which is coming to a close next Sunday!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I like how you cut the pieces to fit on the 'crazy' layout. Very appealing! So, when do you get to see some more of your journaling? It's been awhile! :)

Flassie's Fil'a said...

Oh, this page is so cute!
I love how you wrote over
the one photo.

Flassie's Fil'a said...

Just realized that the other photos were not separate form
the one I commented on.

Love all of them. That is cute
that you put in a little necklace in one and I love the buttons in the other.