Thursday, October 11, 2007



I really cheated on this page because the background is a notecard I received from my friend in Florida. On top of that is the back of the beautiful envelope it was in. How nice to see it in the mailbox when I got home from school.

She and I started writing letters to each other every day about 15 years ago and we've saved almost all of them! You should see the bags of letters in my cellar! Someday maybe we'll sit down and go through our lives because that's what we have stored away. I'd really love to organize them into some sort of binder or something because each one is a work of art in itself with all the stickers, etc. that we used to decorate them.

I wonder if there is a category in the Guinnes Book of World Records for the most letters written to the same person!

1 comment:

Crafty Green Poet said...

I've got a friend like that too, and a similar stack of letters! I like your journal pages! Thanks for visiting my blog too!