Part of the thrill of getting a letter almost every day is seeing what stamp my friend has used and how she has decorated the envelope to coordinate.
I got a kick out of the leaf sticker that the Post Office cancelled instead of the stamp! Somehow the letter got turned upside down and the leaf sticker was then in the stamp position.
It took forever to paste these stamps on the page. I started by using a glue stick but they weren't adhering very well, so I switched to a Duck Tape adhesive runner but that ran out quickly. Finally, I tried my Xyron 150 and 250 and they worked really well. I always forget about those machines.