Thursday, October 25, 2007



Gosh, I take terrible pictures! It took three takes for this one which is barely acceptable!

We live in Northern NH and have maple leaves covering our back yard. These fabric ones came all the way from Florida!

As far as my own room...I'm still dreaming! But I love the craft area I've created for myself. It's a start!

That Signatures book is beautiful and I got so many ideas from it. Now, if I could only find the time to try some of the techniques. It's a few years old but so worth reading.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mrs. Jacobs,
What a nice ID picture. You look like a student and not a teacher!
Such pretty leaves and a nice nook for yourself to create!
Some day you will have your own room!

anonymous

Linda Jacobs said...

Thanks, "anonymous"! Seems like yesterday that I was a student!

Regarding the leaves: I have a nice friend in Florida who sends them to me. She knows I'm too lazy to go out into the backyard to get my own!