Saturday, May 28, 2011

A Pleasant Evening

My friend, Dottie, invited me to her house Thursday evening to see the ocean of forget-me-nots in her backyard.

We sat on her patio sipping Margaritas, nibbling on tortilla chips with spinach and artichoke dip and chatting away in this beautiful setting.

I also roamed around taking pictures of everything.

She walked me halfway home afterwards and it was like swimming in a lilac lake; the whole town smelled so good from the just-opening blossoms.

It felt good to walk and see all the beautiful spring breaking out everywhere.



3 comments:

Cindy said...

All of those flowers!!! Wow! They are stunningly beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Brilliant photos of gorgeous flowers!
Anne

Lisa said...

Stunning! Breathtaking! Thanks for sharing. I've been missing my blogging buddies--life has gotten in the way.