Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Come on Baby, Light My Fire


My husband and I are total opposites but, one thing I know, is that he's my biggest supporter and always has my back.

We have our own interests and while he's fishing or putting a motorcycle together, I'm able to write poetry or go to the beach or do any of the things I enjoy.

This week he's at camp and every night he calls to make sure I'm in for the evening and that the doors are locked.

Sure, sometimes he drives me crazy but the fires are still burning!

To see other pictures of "Who's Got You Covered?" go to
Shutter Sisters.

4 comments:

ELK said...

i know what you mean ~what a wonderful tribute to the opposite in your life

Flassie's Fil'a said...

I love it! I love to see marriages flourish!

I love it that your husband is your biggest supporter and always has your back.

Yes a lovely wonderful tribute to the love of your life!

God Bless You and Yours!!!

Darlene said...

You are both really lucky to have each other Linda. If I had found myself a guy like that I'd probably be married now. They seem few and far between. I'm happy for you both! It's nice to hear about the good marriages out there!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that the big "G" still flicks your flame.