Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Armed with Cameras


We took our cameras with us when we went outside today during Nature Journaling class.

These are chokecherry blossoms, I think


These really caught our eye. The owner was outside working on her yard so we asked her what they were and were surprised when she said they were tulips.


This little grasshopper tried to join us.



I love the way bluettes look so perky when they are in a clump in the middle of green grass.

It's amazing how much more we noticed with these extra eyes today!

3 comments:

ELK said...

here from SS ~what a group of lovely shots today!

Anonymous said...

Crystal clear photographs! Just gorgeous! Suitable for framing!

Flassie's Fil'a said...

Check out all the different tulips at a link I found online when you get a chance. I didn't know they had so many varities.

Really beautiful photos! I
agree with Anonymous!

God Bless You and Yours!!!