Sunday, February 17, 2008

A Sunset at Sunset (Well, we would have a sunset if it wasn't snowing!)

Thought I'd post another page from my visual journal.

Having a nice lazy day. Hung sheets outside even though they froze. I just hate to dry them in the dryer. When they come in from outside, they smell so fresh. They almost deied, too, and are draped over the dining room chairs, now, finishing up.

I also made a loaf of whole wheat bread today. It rose like crazy in no time at all. And the aroma...Ah!

Did some crafting for Lisa's Spring Banner Challenge at http://simple-journeys.blogspot.com, and now am watching the golf and Daytona 500 with my husband.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Were you pleased with the outcome of the Daytonna 500? I was just glad Jimmie or Jeff didn't win this time.

So you've been crafting, hmmmm?

Anonymous said...

Great page! Love it!

Flassie's Fil'a said...

Thanks for stopping by and
Praying for my son!!!

Really like this page. I like
the buildings. I have an old
photograph with building that
kind of look like the ones on
your page.

Have a Blessed Year!!!