Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Accident

Monday morning we got up to this sight. Sometime during the night, this snowmachine hit my husband's truck and ricocheted off it into the side of the porch.

The tracks came from across the street but the guy who lives there claims he had borrowed the machine from a friend and he was in bed but had left the key in it and someone stole it. Likely story! Of course, no one has insurance!

My husband's truck has about $5000 worth of damage. It missed my truck, though.




2 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh, Linda! How terrible! Did you hear it when it happened?

We have had a rough weekend around here.

I'm ready to get my hands on my art supplies!

Flassie's Fil'a said...

Oh, no Linda!

I've been hit by people with no insuracne. Glad I had it though.

It's a pain to have to go through
all the paper work and having to go without a vehicle waiting for it to get fixed. Your's is double the trouble with the damage to the house.

Sorry this happened.

Have a Blessed Year!!!