Sunday, November 4, 2012

Gratitude Journal: Days 1, 2, & 3

Since this is the month of Thanksgiving, gratitude journals are springing up everywhere. I figured I'd join in. Each day I'll post a picture of something I'm grateful for.

You'll notice the word "someTHING." Family and friends were my first thoughts but they are givens. I am blessed beyond belief with the people in my life.

Instead, I'll just be concentrating on the simple, little things that often go unnoticed.



Like seeing our colorful chairs lined up on the porch sunbathing on Thursday morning.



Like noticing our hibiscus flowering on Friday.



Like how lucky we are to go boating to the beach on Saturday.

I'm going to try to keep this up every day all month so I'll be back later with a photo for today.

2 comments:

Nathan said...

If your grateful I'm jeoulous.

Cindy said...

Yes, so beautiful and reason to be grateful.