Tuesday, June 7, 2011

8

I started off my day with this beautiful nectarine.  It was like eating sunshine.


 
I felt like taking more pictures when I got to school so I snapped a few out my classroom window.
Some flowering weeds:


 
The sun just starting to peek through the leaves:


 
Some beautiful dandelion fluff...truly a wonder of nature!  Just look at all that delicate laciness:


 
And a pleasant reminder to me next to a reminder to them:

Yes, there are only eight days left but that's with block 2 students.

I've got seven days left with my block 3 kids because I won't see them the last day since we have exams for blocks 1 & 2 only.  (Block 1 is my planning block.)

And there are only six days left for fourth block since we have early release this coming Friday for graduation.

It's happening slowly but surely!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The photos are vibrant and crisp, colorful and clear. I like how you are sneaking up on your retirement day departure!
~A.

Cindy said...

Retirement will surely be there soon!

Lisa said...

We are enjoying the countdown along with you!