Saturday, September 27, 2008

This is a better quality photo. I took this one at camp under natural light. So much better!


I took the picture of this page at night and had to move my camera to an awkward angle to eliminate the glare from the lamp.

I've got to start taking them right after school while there is still natural light.

I can't believe the flowers in the window box are doing so well. Once my mom went into the hospital, no one watered them for about 3 weeks and it wasn't very rainy, either. But, they just keep blossoming away!

This is one of those pages that looks so much prettier in person. The photo of it just doesn't do it justice.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Love, love, love the poem!!!

Flassie's Fil'a said...

Looks great even in lamp light!

Lovely Poem!!!

Wow about the flowers. I noticed I've be watering my herbs to much and they are not looking that good. So I have to cut out watering and hope they will purk back up.

We have a Gina in our family. She is a teacher and is realted to Jill Ekenberry who played on LA Law. They both have the same Great-Grandfater. Her mother has talk to her. That family made a cookbook together so both their recipes are in that book.

Also I spoke with Diana Muldar b/4 on the phone and Jill and Diana both played on LA Law. So it's a small world.

One day I'll tell you about Abe Lincoln.

God Bless You and Yours!!!

rebecca said...

I haven't scrapbooked in awhile and everytime I come here you feel like taking out all my supplies. Oh but for the time to do that right now! The problem with me and scrapbooking is that I can get lost in it for hours.

rebecca said...

sorry about the mispell - not "you feel" but "I feel." :)