Sunday, March 16, 2008

Just a Normal Day



Just having a nice lazy Sunday doing a little laundry, watching a little TV, doing a bit of crafting, and playing on the computer.


This is a page I did earlier this week. Not much was going on so I just wrote what I made for supper.


The butterfly was on a letter from my friend in Florida.


The Nevada stamp is from 7 cents ago...now almost 8 cents ago!


The "Old Books" was cut from last year's Susan Branch calendar. I love her artwork and figured I'd save it to use.


Don't you just love that quote? Thanks, Anne!


The square in the middle of the date was a mistake so I just colored over it then put a sticker on it.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hi, Linda. I like the way you did the lettering on this page. It creates movement on the page. This is also a pretty background. And supper sounded really good that night!