Saturday, March 8, 2008

"Can I Have a Blue One?"



Grampa bought special juice pops for Kylie. They're only about 2 inches long and perfect for a little one. She's constantly bugging him for one.

I'm always excited to find interesting envelopes in the mailbox. This one is from about 7 years ago.

I've finished 7th Heaven and really enjoyed it as I do most of James Patterson's books. This is his latest in the Women's Murder Club series.

Now, I'm reading Nineteen Minutes (I must be on a number kick!) by Jodi Picoult, another author I love. Her writing is so poetic! This one is a Columbine-influenced novel and looks at all sides of the situation. Excellent and scary! It's set in NH around Hanover. Too close to home!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Kylie is SO cute!!

Flassie's Fil'a said...

I love Kylie's Popsicle Face! She
is adorable!!!

I really like the envelope. Was
wondering if someone had painted
on it or if it was that way?