Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Thank You Note



This is a thank you note the paraprofession-al in one of my classes gave me for a Christmas gift I had given her. It came at just the perfect time because a few days before, unbeknownst to her and while she was still in Arizona visiting her daughter, I had given the students a lesson in how to write thank you notes. I shared this page with them to show them that ty notes are still alive.

They also loved looking at my journal and asked all kinds of questions about how I do it and, I know that several of the girls are thinking of starting one.

It's amazing how many postage stamps fit the theme of the pages I do. As you can see here, the stamp matches the daisy on the thank you. I love coincidences like that!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

"Thank you" for teaching the art of thank you notes. I firmly believe in them and have taught my daughters to be diligent as well.

I like how you use postage stamps in your pages.

I can hardly wait to see your pennant for this week!!