Monday, October 7, 2013

Wow! Time Flies!

Here are some random pictures from the last few weeks:




We'll start with a silly Kylie.



Our "new" vehicle for Florida: 1969 GTO. We'll be driving it down by the end of the month.


Love how the sun was shining on the flag one morning.


I made this cake for my sister Sally's birthday. She loves the game (and, so do I!)


I've been going to the beach quite a bit. This is the nifty folding seat I have. It fits into my bike's saddlebag perfectly.


I love it when the waves are big like this!


My friend, Deirdre, and I took a walk to Perkin's Cove one day.












There were amazing flowers everywhere.



And, I'll end with my irrepressible Kylie girl in a photo taken by Michelle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your last entry of photos!

A true mix of nature and "natural" (Kylie)beauty!

~Anne

Cindy said...

I love all of the pictures and cannot decide on a favorite. The big wave picture is especially pretty.