Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It's a Wonderful World


I took this picture of Mt. Washington one morning a couple weeks ago. It was about 18 degrees out. The best view of it from our town is from a bridge spanning the Androscoggin River. The only problem is that there is a chain link fence that extends down to about a foot from the bottom. I ended up having to lie flat on my stomach to take the pictures. That was some cold tar on the bridge!

This is my page for Cindy's "Wonderful World" Round Robin book.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Breath-taking!
Spectacular!
Lots of memories!
My father worked on top of Mt. Washington, too.
Chilling! (literally)
Great pictures!

Good job!

Lisa said...

This is spectacular! I only wish the book was still to come to me so that I could see it in person. Wonderful layout!!

Cindy said...

"I love! I love! I love!" she excitedly exclaims as she jumps up and down.

Flassie's Fil'a said...

Fantastic Page!

I really like the
button flowers!

God Bless You and Yours
and Your Creative Life!!!