Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A trip to My Favorite Bookstore



My husband decided to work last Saturday. Now, I could have stayed home to do laundry and clean but, I thought about it (for about 1 minute!) and decided to take a ride to Littleton to go to the Village Bookstore. It's about an hour away and was a beautiful day for a ride.


I popped the soundtrack from Mamma Mia in the CD player and sang along as I drove.


I only went to three stores: first, to the Harley Davidson shop to get shirts for my husband and son, second, to Generations of Memories, a scrapbook and altered book store where I bought a few things, and lastly, to the bookstore. I moseyed around for at least an hour.


It almost put me in a Christmas mood!

1 comment:

Tumblewords: said...

That's where the spirit of Christmas usually strikes me as well! The bookstore, the bookstore!